Solymar Property offer a Carefree Full Management Holiday Rental Package, guaranteeing the owner can sit back and relax knowing their property is secure and in safe hands. We pride ourselves on our excellent level of service. We will ensure the security and cleanliness of your Bulgarian home always providing your guests with a high standard of comfort.
The fees we charge are easily redeemed by regular lettings and it is in both our best interests to make sure that each booking goes as smoothly as possible, resulting in guests that wish to re-book the following year, and recommend. We can tailor make a package to suit each individual homeowner. This is something we can discuss with you but the following will give you an idea of the services included in this package that we provide: The promotion and advertising of your property on numerous websites, local magazines, working with the local Tourist Information offices and local rental agents. Setting the rental prices (as agreed with the owner) and maintaining the rental tariff so that up to date pricing is always available for the clients. Dealing with the initial rental enquiry through to final confirmation on all bookings and lettings for the owner’s property. Property Inspection.
Property Management and Inspection Services
Property owners who will be using and advertising the property themselves, this will be the property management package that will suit your needs. Take a look at the services included in this property management package:
- Key Holding
- Property checking — once a week inside and out
- Property inspection and the security of all windows, doors and alarm.
- Flush all toilets, run all taps and showers to clean any stagnant water and to eliminate any smell, leaving fresh water in the pipes.
- Prepare property for owner’s arrival, making up beds, putting out clean towels, etc.
- Switch on air conditioning/heating, boiler, fridge and appliances, also switching on lights if night arrival.
- Regular check of all electrical appliances, air conditioning/heating and light bulbs.
- Attending any appointment set by owner at the property to receive workmen or deliveries. We will wait for up to 1 hour free of charge within this service and anything after that will be charged.
- Watering once a week of balcony plants only.
Our Service For The Owner’s Personal Guests
We will prepare the property for the tenants arrival, this includes:
- Meet and greet services
- Key handover and collection on site
- Making up of beds, clean towels, etc.
- General assistance to guests if needed in case of medical or police problems, etc.
- On request rent-a-car bookings made on behalf of the guests.
- On departure of the guests, the property will be inspected for any loss of items or any damage incurred will be reported to the owner so that any security deposit taken by the owner can be retained.
- Our cleaning and laundry service will be carried out on guest departure at an extra cost to the guest or owners.
- Leaving a selection of local guides in the property for restaurants, places of interest etc and emergency contact numbers including Nikolov Services 24hr contact number.
Welcome pack is available on clients request for additional price — this includes milk, water, tea, coffee, cereal, bread, butter, preserves, sugar, orange juice, coke, wine, beer, eggs, bacon. We recommend this for late night or Sunday arrivals.
PLEASE NOTE: on the change over day the guest should vacate the property by 11.00 with the new guests arriving not before 16.00 hrs due to the cleaning and linen change in your property.
Peace of Mind Property Management
This service is for owners who will not let their property and look for peace of mind knowing that their investment is in safe and carry hands, providing highly standard services. We will carryout the following
- Property checks once a week.
- Key holding.
- Reporting the owner of any problems accruing and requiring urgent attention, acting only on owner’s instructions.
- Property inspections — windows, doors, alarm etc.
- Checking the water, sewerage and electricity installation — flush all toilets run all taps and showers to clean any stagnant water and to eliminate any smell, leaving fresh water in the pipes, switch on/off all electric appliances.
- Check property for signs of damp or mould.
- Airing the property.
- Ensure property is secured.